March 4, 18 and April 8, 15
Transforming Chronic Pain Program provides you a healing space. This is a supportive way to explore the physical, emotional and mental aspects of living with pain through the art of gentle movement, creating a different kind of relationship with yourself and your life.
I wanted to get moving (physically) again, which I did through the program. I also feel a push in my life to change things and move forward. - P.B.
- Week 1: Experience more ease in your body through gentle movements that deepen your ability to self-heal.
- Week 2: Become attuned to what feels good in your life and what doesn't by exploring emotions
- Week 3: Learn to shift your thoughts to work for you, and not against your well being.
- Week 4: Special guest professional in natural healing with support and resources going forward.
- Program participants also receive one private session with Teresa.
This small group experience offers a compassionate and resourceful healing space for people living with persistent pain due to illness or injury (including fibromyalgia, autoimmune illness, arthritis and cancer).
Teresa’s approach and expertise helps people feel comfortable and at ease. She is a compassionate teacher who connects and really “sees” her students as whole beings, gently guiding them to move in a way that affects their life outside of the studio.
Teresa has personal experience living with Rheumatoid Arthritis which led her to find healing movement to help relieve pain. She is a Healing Movement Coach, Nia® 1st Degree Black Belt and instructor for 12 years, Ageless Grace Educator and Trainer, and she is the founder of Live Love Move, offering innovative and fun classes and programs for people of all ages.
New program begins Sunday, February 4 in 2018 in Madison, NJ!
Cost for 8 hours and one private session is $350.00 Register by February 15 and pay $325.00 (savings of $50.00).